CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.06.2013

Good Morning from sunny but NOT warm Missouri!

Had a busy week... worked on getting that mess  I call a sewing room together.  YIKES!  It's an ongoing process as I am moving some of my things into the spare guest room that can no longer house guests :)  It just seems that my sewing items are like rabbits these days and are multiplying out of control.  But with that change, comes organization!  Which I so desperately need!

I don't have alot of sewing to post, but I will say I'm beginning a new chapter in my daily living... will write more when I feel confident about it.  Here's a pic I want to share, just cause I LOVE looking at my Precious G'daughter wrapped in her quilt I made her ... She is my heart, and my Precious gift from the Lord!

I hope y'all have a blessed Sunday.  We are off to worship The King this morning, and then on to some sewing!!! :)


No comments: